Mario is the Founder and Managing Director of Mario Gallo Consulting. As a consultant, he has worked on over 52 business development projects with organisations based in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland and has been a Lead Auditor in more than 10 AQTF 2007/VET Quality Framework and ESOS audits.
Prior to Founding Mario Gallo Consulting, Mario held various Senior Management and Quality Assurance positions within the Education sector including positions as Head of Studies, Associate Director of Educational Operations, Acting Chief Executive Officer, Compliance Manager and Compliance Coordinator for quality education providers based in New South Wales and Victoria.
Mario is a member of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC), Australia.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Newcastle
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Management, University of Ballarat
- Diploma of Quality Auditing, ANDSAM Training
- Diploma of International Education Services, Australian College of Technology and Business
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, Australian Institute of Education and Training
- RABQSA-AU Auditing Management Systems, ANDSAM Training
- RABQSA-TL Leading Management System Audit Teams, ANDSAM Training